The combination of creativity and digitization holds an enormous potential for streamlining and optimization of processes which can result in growth and increased life quality. More Creative has spotlighted five projects on www.morecreative.dk that has resulted in innovative solutions by combining creativity and digitization.
In More Creative, we believe that the creative industries and their focus on digital technologies are an integral part to reaching Denmark’s growth potential. Therefore, we have gathered five cases on creative projects that uses digital technologies in different ways to create better solutions. A common denominator for the five projects is, that they stem from the thought; “There’s got to be a smarter way!”
Use the five cases as specific examples of how to fulfill the potentials of digitization or let yourself be inspired to innovate your business.
- Virtual Reality Has Become an Efficient Element in Treating Brain-Injuries
- Mond of Copenhagen Uses Digital Technology to Create Tailored Suits and Enhance
- Digitization Creates Transparency and Cost Efficiency in Large Estates
- Emento Improves Patient-Hospital Communication
- Ohmatex and VIA Collaborate on Creating Textiles for the Future