Let creative skills boost your business
Creative businesses’ core skills can be used as catalyst for innovation in other industries. The Danish leading competitive edge in the future can be obtained through innovation and streamlining the existing industries – and creative skills and services from creative industries are an important factor.
More Creative Plus
More Creative Plus is partly a forum for partnerships to meet new players from industry, municipalities, sectors selected, etc. and partly a forum to publicize the creative industries and create new opportunities for cooperation.
- More Creative Plus will focus on demonstrating applied creativity in the public sector and other industries (particularly the manufacturing industry) to display the business and innovation potential that can be realized through cooperation with the creative industries.
- More Creative Plus will be held four times a year. The format is a meeting of 2-3 hours with demonstration presentations by partnerships and subsequent dialogue and company dating with the participating members of the public sector or other industries. The themes will build upon the links between the partnerships and the region’s overall growth strategy.
Are you interested in taking part of More Creative’s initiatives, please contact one of the four More Creative partnerships and learn more:
- If your interest emanate from architecture, please contact Carina Serritzlew at firstname.lastname@example.org from the partnership The Architecture Project.
- If your interest emanate from the digital visual industry, please contact Kristian Krämer at email@example.com from the partnership Interactive Denmark.
- If your interest emanate from fashion, please contact Christian Chapelle at firstname.lastname@example.org from the partnership Headstart Fashion.
- If your interest emanate from design, please contact Jeppe Nørager at email@example.com from the partnership Business by Design.