Create the best framework for your creative business
Get a sight in the latest methods to support the development of creative industries. In Denmark, we are still in the early phases of a new growth agenda, where creative industries will be a central force.
- Next Level
Next Level is a way for the partnerships to offer practical advice to their core audience with the involvement of experienced resource persons in their respective industries. The courses’ themes and content matches with Væksthus Midtjylland’s existing offers and opportunities – especially within internationalization and financing.
- Next Level consists of four full-day sessions that give participants concrete tools to identify and tackle the company’s most critical challenges.
- Each session follows a fixed structure with keynote presentations and exercises from a given theme, followed by workshop activities, case studies, experience sharing, and external resource persons. Morning programs are across industries, whilst afternoon programs are divided into individual industries.
- More Creative Plus
More Creative Plus is partly a forum for partnerships to meet new players from industry, municipalities, sectors selected, etc. and partly a forum to publicize the creative industries and create new opportunities for cooperation.
- More Creative Plus will focus on demonstrating applied creativity in the public sector and other industries (particularly the manufacturing industry) to display the business and innovation potential that can be realized through cooperation with the creative industries.
- More Creative Plus will be held four times a year. The format is a meeting of 2-3 hours with demonstration presentations by partnerships and subsequent dialogue and company dating with the participating members of the public sector or other industries. The themes will build upon the links between the partnerships and the region’s overall growth strategy.
Are you interested in taking part of More Creative’s initiatives, please contact one of the four More Creative partnerships and learn more:
- If you represent a architecture business, please contact Carina Serritzlew at email@example.com from the partnership The Architecture Project.
- If you represent a business from the digital visual industry, please contact Kristian Krämer at firstname.lastname@example.org from the partnership Interactive Denmark.
- If you represent a fashion business, please contact Christian Chapelle at email@example.com from the partnership Headstart Fashion.
- If you represent a design business, please contact Jeppe Nørager at firstname.lastname@example.org from the partnership Business by Design.